Carolyn M. Walker


Old Blog of Carolyn M. Walker

Monday, July 17, 2017

Immortal Descent to Publish Spring of 2018!

Greetings Friends!

Though this is no longer my primary blog, I have some faithful followers on here, whom I still want to extend some great news to! 

So here's the news... *drumroll* ... my debut novel, Immortal Descent has been picked up by a publisher and will be in print this coming Spring 2018! That's right! It will be available in stores and online. There will be some exciting events coming up as we near the launch, so you don't want to miss it! 

I am currently building my readership list so if you would like to stay in the loop for a chance to win a free copy of the book, VIP giveaways, and more, please fill out the form linked below to get signed up! Thanks to everyone for their support and happy reading!



SIGN UP HERE!

And continue to follow me at: https://carolynmwalker.wordpress.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment