Carolyn M. Walker


Old Blog of Carolyn M. Walker

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Food Kicks Makes a Debut

food kicks blog logo carolyn m walkerI've decided to do something I have been wanting to do forever...launch a foodie blog! Food Kicks is a blog all about food. I will share reviews, recipes, food hacks, and other great foodie news! The thought came to me years ago when I began recipe scrapbooking. I enjoyed collecting recipes and searching for new food hacks so much I said to myself I should make a foodie blog.

Nothing happened until I recently when I decided I should create my own place on the web where people could enjoy a variety of foodie related topics. So I decided I'd blog about it "for kicks." Thus Food Kicks was born! The page is still very new but I hope everyone will enjoy it and follow me to stay connected.


You can check it out HERE!





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog Carolyn, checking it out as we speak.

    ReplyDelete